I am a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) who currently maintains private practices in Wilmington, DE, and in Cherry Hill, NJ. (I will be closing my Cherry Hill office by the end of 2019, however.) I see a variety of clients–individuals, couples, families, and also groups, who present with a wide-range of concerns and issues with which they are seeking assistance.
Some problems and concerns that I may be able to help my clients with are:
- Anxiety and depression.
- Self esteem and self worth.
- Adult children of alcoholics (ACoA) issues.
- Recovery from alcohol, drugs, sexual, or other types of addictions or compulsive behavior.
- Grief and loss.
- Improved communication and intimacy.
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Trauma and abuse through the use of EMDR. (See additional info on Services page.)
- Childhood sexual abuse and trauma. (See additional info on Services page.)
- Sexual education and sexual concerns/questions, including, but not limited to, sexual functioning, sexual orientation, gender identity, what is “normal,” etc.
My personal belief is that each one of us is born with–and still retains–the innate tools and abilities to heal all aspects of our lives. I see myself as a guide or a “midwife” to help unlock those abilities in my clients. I also believe our greatest good is served when each one of us sources him-/herself, thus everyone becomes responsible for his/her own happiness, health, fulfillment, growth, and self-actualization.
If you think that I might be able to assist you in your healing-spiritual journey, please Contact me.